Friday, November 9, 2007

Competition? Nope.

Okay, so I googled "DC Outsider" today. Very vain, indeed. But I wanted to see if the blog showed up. It only worked if I typed in "dc-outsider." The hypen is crucial. Anyhow, to my horror, I discovered another blog called the "DC Outsider" - not surprising really, but still, I thought I had something special going on. Fortunately, however, the site has not been updated since August 9, 2006 which, let's be honest, is ancient history in this city. The last entry was about the netroots going after Lieberman in the 2006 elections. A lot of good that did.

So, I'm happy to claim the official DC Outsider (R) blog on the web now that the other one appears defunct. Case closed. "Don't tell me I'm not the greatest, I'm the double-greatest" - Ali

No comments: