Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Summer Vacation is Finally Over

That's right. I officially started my new position today. Yes, finally. Got the "first day jitters" already out of the way. New job tip - Start your job exactly one week before Christmas. Everyone is in a good mood and happy hour has already been planned. Couldn't think of a better way to meet everyone and break the ice. Hope the good times keep coming...

(12/21 - *End of the week update* Just finished my first week. A very fine start. Plus, on top of happy hour the first night, had a big end of the year 2 hour lunch on Wednesday, and then the holiday staff Christmas party on Thursday. "Reality" will set in after the New Year I'm sure)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time you bum.

Congrats.

tatiana said...

damnit! i was going to hat trick your blog but some joe beat me to it! congrats on the new job, though i hope that you can still find the time to watch crappy tv with me.