Monday, January 7, 2008

Curt's 30 Seconds

I spent this past New Year's holiday up in Boston. It's becoming a very nice annual tradition. Anyhow, flipping through the channels on TV I got to experience the flood of political commercials aimed at the folks in New Hampshire. It was only a matter of time until I saw Curt Schilling's smiling face staring at me:



Backbone of steel. That's pretty descriptive. However, at age 71 McCain might be in need of a hip of steel if he makes it through to the White House. Still, no disrespect to the good Senator. If he truly is a tougher competitor than some Schilling saw on the mound, that's pretty impressive. I wonder what Jason Giambi thinks of that? Oh yeah, he's too busy talking to George Mitchell and avoiding eye-contact with Roger Clemens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that the same as Wayne Rooney asking people to vote Labour? Why would I trust him?!