Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We'll Miss You, Tina

Sad news out of Red Sox nation today. Tina Cervasio, NESN's field reporter, announced that she will be leaving the station in March. Her decision was motivated by her desire to spend more time with her family. Cervasio said today:

At this time in my career, I have chosen to pursue other opportunities that would afford me the chance to be closer to my family. I want to thank everyone that I have worked with, both at NESN and the Red Sox. It was an extraordinary experience that I will never forget and will look back upon with great pride. I would also like to thank my colleagues in the Boston media who made the rigors of covering sports in New England a joy.

We'll miss you Tina - thanks for all the good work. So who's gonna round of the triple threat with Don and Rem Dawg?

No comments: