Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brooke Hogan Should Be Disenfranchised

I made the mistake of surfing through the channels tonight on TV and stopping on VH1's "Brooke Knows Best," Hulk Hogan's daughter's new reality show. I tuned in just in time for this enlightening comment:

"You know what? I am actually not that much into voting. I think it’s kinda crazy that a woman is running, because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I’m so moody all the time, I know I couldn’t be able to run a country, ‘cause I’d be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, ya know?"

You always hear people ranting about the sex, violence, and profanity on TV, but let's be honest, comments like this are what should be bleeped out for the viewing audience. Sorry Brooke, but your voting rights should be revoked. But apparently you already did that to yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agreed. wholeheartedly.