Thursday, November 29, 2007

Inspiration for Kanye West's "Good Life" Revealed!

I couldn't keep this from everyone any longer. Kanye said he'd come after me, but it's a risk I'm going to take.

Yes, I am part inspiration for Kanye West's hit song "Good Life." No, not the lyrics about the beautiful models or the expensive cars, or even the "champagne on a plane" riff. It's way down in the song when he's rapping about the good life and says:

"It feel like Philly / It feel like DC / It feel like VA"

Yes, that was journey from high school to college to post-graduate life. (Throw in Boston and Dublin there, and he's in for a lawsuit it's so similar to my bio).

Well I'm glad I got that off my chest. Enjoy the video. Sorry, it's the edited version, but you get the idea. Minutes 2:08-2:11. That's my good life.

No comments: