Sunday, December 9, 2007

Mike Huckabee for Total Gym

I'm sure you have all seen Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris' TV ad. If not, you can laugh at it (and I don't mean with it), here:



Oh Chuck Norris. I'm glad you could take some time away from working out on
your Total Gym to dive into presidential politics. I know there's been a lot of talk about celebrity endorsements lately, particularly with Oprah in there stumping for Obama. I'm all for it. If it gets people interested in the political process (perhaps for the first time), then that is a good thing.

I'm waiting to see if Mike Huckabee becomes the spokesperson for Total Gym if this whole running for president thing doesn't work out. He must have done something right to lose 110 pounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello theгe! I cоuld hаve ѕwοгn I’ve been to
this website bеfore but after looking at somе of thе posts I гeаlizeԁ it’ѕ new to me.

Anyhoω, I’m certainly delighted I ԁiѕcoѵеrеd
it and I’ll be bоok-marκing it and checkіng back often!



Also vіsіt my weblog ... core trаining exеrcises - http://wasedabuddy.com/groups/how-to-lose-weight-after-50/
-