Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TMZ in DC?

Today's Politico featured a story about TMZ.com founder Harvey Levin's desire to create a DC area website similar to the original Los Angeles-based paparazzi site. Sounds good to me. Let's keep this city in check - but please, no speeding car chases down Pennsylvania Avenue. That's a little too L.A., right? Levin says there are no immediate plans given his current contract, but we'll see what happens in the future.

Here's my contribution. I saw comedian/radio host/Senatatorial candidate Al Franken in Union Station this morning. At least I think I did. Though he wasn't wearing those signature glasses. I passed him* briefly on the way out the exit and it took a few moments until it registered after flipping through my memory Rolodex of SNL actors / liberal talking heads / famous Minnesotans.

Sorry, no cell phone pics like Big Papi from last week, but there he was in the flesh (again I think it was him - he was moving fast and looked like he was determined to make his train).

I'm sure TMZ-DC would have been all over it.

No comments: