Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy (Early) St. Patrick's Day

You would have thought St. Patrick's Day already happened given the amount of celebrating in DC over the past weekend. (Especially when the girl in front of me on the Metro last night was puking her face off. I offered a plastic bag I just happend to have from Bed, Bath, and Beyond). I guess that's what you get when it falls on a Monday.

Still, I would like to wish everyone a very happy St. Patrick's Day. And what better way to celebrate than looking at my photos of Ireland? These were taken when I was living in Dublin in 2003 and 2004. Enjoy.

The Mourne Mountains in County Down
Fishing boats in Galway City

The Ring of KerryH Block Memorial and Free Derry Wall in DerryJim Larkin memorial and GPO on O'Connell Street, DublinA view of the River Liffey in DublinSoccer match at Lansdowne Road, Dublin

No comments: